Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What our guests tell us about their experiences. . . at the Hawthorne Hotel

A guest from Chicago, Illinois recently wrote to us about their experience in Nathaniel's Restaurant:
"Tony and Ashley were both competent, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. A real pleasure to have them as servers. The meal and the service was comparable to the finest meals we've had in San Diego (the Del Coronado) and Charleston, S.C. Wonderful ambiance. A four-star experience."

and another guest wrote about eating in the Tavern:
"Allison was an excellent server. Very timely, accommodating & very friendly. The entire staff (Adam & Herson too) were excellent. We will surely return."

and these guests from Danbury, Connecticut said:
"The staff in the Tavern on the Green were wonderful, especially the bartender. He was really friendly and nice. I love the setting & feel of the hotel. The location is great. Will be back."

last but not least are these comments from a recent bride:
"Dear Claire,
I just wanted to write and let you know how fabulously my wedding reception was run on June 4th. I had the absolute best day because of you and your exceptional and fabulous staff.

Everything went so unbelievably smoothly. I really had the best day of my life and felt so spoiled by everyone! Thank you so much for making myself, Leo and our families and friends feel so special!

I had absolutely no stress that night because of you!

With many, many thanks and warm regards,Kristen

P.S. Everyone also raved about the delicious food!!"

These kinds of comments make my work so enjoyable. I hope you will try us soon, and let me hear from you as well.

Juli