Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Weddings by Hawthorne Catering, Our Offsite Catering Division

I thought you would enjoy seeing this thank you email that we received regarding a recent wedding that we catered at PEM (the Peabody Essex Museum) here in Salem, Masschusetts:

@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 12:22 PMTo: Natalia Laskaris; Lindsay Otis
Subject: Cavanaugh Wedding
Hello Natalia and Lindsay,

I am back from my honeymoon and just wanted to send a quick note to let you know how wonderful the wedding was. We had such an amazing day and we will cherish the memories forever. Everyone at the PEM and Hawthorne Catering really helped our dreams become reality. We have received so many compliments from guests about the food and especially about how fantastic the venue is.

I am attaching some pictures that I thought you would both like to see. Let me know if you can not open them.

Thanks again!!

Melissa