Saturday, October 4, 2008

This Thank You E-Mail Came with Photos



Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:16 AM
To: Karen Cotton
Subject: Thank you for an amazing night



Karen,

I just wanted to thank you and your staff for such an amazing wedding on the 13th of September. The entire day was just perfect and the wedding reception itself exceeded all of my expectations. The staff was great and Britony was so helpful. I didn't have to worry about one thing the entire night, every last detail was taken care of. Having the gifts delivered to our room with champagne and some pieces of our cake was just the extra touch that made the night so memorable. I have had many people comment that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I may be biased but I certainly think it was the best wedding!



Feel free to use me as a reference if you ever need one or to post the pictures that were taken. What an amazing night!



Thank you again,

Courtney and Damian