Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family Wedding for Deborah and Tony from Tennessee!


Darcy contacted me in June to see if I was available to officiate the wedding of her mother and Tony who live in Tennessee and were going to be visiting her in North Carolina. They had set a wedding date of August 7th, 2010. I was delighted that I was available and so we got started on the ceremony. Initially Deborah and I had trouble getting our email servers to accept each other's messages but we finally prevailed. Dave and I arrived at Darcy and Dean's home in Rolesville about 15 minutes before the wedding and met everyone for the first time. There were several other family members there too. They had transformed the dining room into the setting for the wedding ceremony and even planned music and a processional.
The ceremony was short but sweet and very meaningful for Deborah and Tony who had previewed the ceremony I wrote for them and loved it.
I don't think Tony was quite prepared for Deborah to grab him so quickly for this kiss! But he certainly was not displeased either! Everyone was so happy for them.
 The new Mr. and Mrs........I think Deborah is starting to tear up a bit here as they are introduced to their guests.
Deborah and Tony, I am so happy for you! I am so glad you decided to get married in North Carolina and I am honored to have officiated your ceremony! All the best to you both and your families!