Friday, September 28, 2012

Nice "Thanks" via Email with Beautiful Photo of Ballroom


This was a great way to end my day yesterday, reading this great email from a recent wedding here at the Hawthorne Hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Juli, 

We just returned from our Honeymoon and I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you as our reception at the Hawthorne was spectacular. Our family and friends are still talking about what an incredible evening it was and how impressed they were with the Hawthorne and staff. I'm still waiting for my professional photos and will be happy to share a few of those when I receive them. My photographer sent me a sample photo of the ballroom - stunning!
Photo courtesy of Jim Canole Photography

Christine and Liz were a pleasure to work with and so helpful. Liz was on top of everything during the reception and kept us moving along. I will send them a note as well but wanted to let you know how impressed we were with their professionalism and the evening seemed seamless! 

Thank you again! 

Kind Regards,
Robyn 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In further correspondence with Robyn, I inquired about their honeymoon, and learned they went to the Amalfi Coast in Italy.  She shared a photo with me that was spectacular, so I asked if I could share it with you all here, and she was gracious in saying "Sure!" so here it is.