Sunday, August 11, 2013

Waffle and Crepe Heaven.....Kiwi's and Peaches

Step into Waffle and Crepe heaven with Kiwi's and Peaches. This is a dessert company that gets it right, what you see is what you get. As my chocolate syrup is drizzled over my ice cream and warm, soft, fluffy waffle all I can think is how can I capture this deliciousness adequately for my readers. If this were audio I'd have to adopt the voice from the famous M&S ad that starts this is not your average waffle....audio asides, I can't speak highly enough of the quality of their dessert. Next I had a cinnamon crepe with  butter pecan ice-cream I loved the contrast of the warmth of crepe with the cool yummy ice-cream. Needless to say if you have a wedding, birthday, dinner, funeral, bridal shower, or children's party and you want something different Kiwi's and Peaches is your dessert company. They have a  wide range of toppings available (see below) and are flexible in customising your dessert. You can literally pick what you like according to your pallet and they will provide it. 




















Contact information: For enquires call 08178810181 or email kiwisandpeaches@gmail.com 

www.facebook.com/KiwisPeaches

Waffles & Crepe
Plain Waffles
Chocolate Waffles
Plain Crepes
Cinanamoon Crepes

Ice Cream
Vanilla
Chocolate
Chocolate Chip
Cookies & Cream
Cookie Dough 
Double Strawberry
Butter Pecan
Baileys
Cheesecake
*Two scoops per serving

Syrup/ Creme
Chocolate Syrup
Strawberry Syrup
Maple Syrup
Caramel Syrup
Whip Cream

Chocolate
Maltesers
Kit-Kat
Crunchie
Smarties
Ferrero Rocher
M&M's

Cookies
Oreos
Digestives
Fingers
Hobnobs

Spreads
Nuttella
Butter
Peanut butter